Kendall Cars was first established in Guildford in 1969 and still remains the current head office. Our Guildford branch has provided car, van and multiseater rental (Minibus / MPV / mini van) to many satisfied customers throughout the years.
If you are coming to us by train we are about a 5 to 10 minute taxi ride from the station. Walking will take about 25 minutes but it is only 1.2miles.
Driving from Guildford train station:
- Straight out of train station, turn left on to Walnut Tree Close
- Continue on to Woodbridge Meadows
- At Junction with Evans Cycles and Frankie and Benny’s turn left on dual carriageway.
- Keep in right hand lane (Middleton Road).
- At roundabout take 3rd exit A320/A322 Worplesdon Road.
- Keep left at fork onto the Aldershot Road.
- Kendall Cars will be on the right hand side.
If you wish to drive to us from Godalming you need to come up the A3 and take the junction signposted Dorking, Bagshot and Guildford then take the first exit off the roundabout up to the traffic lights. At this point you need to be in the left hand filter lane to continue onto the Aldershot Road and we are located approx 300 yards on the right.
If you bring your own vehicle and leave it behind whilst renting we do not have any onsite parking but there is free on street parking in the local area.
Kendall Cars - Guildford
34 Aldershot RoadTelephone: 01483 574434International: +441483 574434Fax:
01483 534781Email: email@example.com
Please make sure you arrive at least 30 minutes before closing time to pickup your vehicle
08:00 - 18:00
08:00 - 17:30
08:00 - 09:30